Today’s digital landscape of online correspondence facilitates an easy relationship between designers and their clients. However, wherever possible I like to engage in conversation with my clients either over the phone, or over coffee. This way of managing introductions affords me the opportunity to get to know my clients – and to establish a founding relationship with them, their brand, product or service. This quality of communication marks the difference between a one-off piece created on the fly, and a deeper understanding of the clients’ business model; as the product or service evolves and matures. I believe this client/designer relationship is important to the growth of any brand.
Just as every client is unique, so too are the requirements for each project. I enter every new brief with an open mind and focus on listening to understand the full picture. Whilst my experience has afforded me the skill to turn my hand to any design project from large format signage, corporate catalogues or promotional/retail suites; my strength lies in brand architecture, defining structure within complex corporate identities, branding and promotion of expos and events, plus finer pieces that require attention to detail, clarity of thought, and clean, unencumbered design. Less is always more.
Your design project may include:
- Logo design/redesign
- Brand development and architecture including corporate style guides and business collateral
- Long documents (corporate prospectuses, annual reports)
- Promotional collateral (brochures, posters, flyers, direct mail, point of sale)
- Advertising (press/web)
- Retail catalogues
- Packaging including associated point of sale
- Event branding and thematic styling across associated event promotional material
- Large format artwork (trade shows, exhibits, indoor/outdoor signage)
Recent clients include: State Government of Victoria, Department of Human Services, City of Darebin, Community Health Centres and Regional Hospitals (Dianella Community Health, Echuca Regional Health), and a variety of small businesses, restaurants and retail outlets.